Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Business Rocket, your partner in digital marketing excellence. By accessing and using our services, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before using our services.
1. Services Provided Business Rocket offers digital marketing services, including access to our team of experts. Our services are designed to assist you in achieving your marketing goals. However, we do not guarantee specific deliverables, as the success of our services depends on a variety of factors, including client collaboration and market conditions. You are paying for our time with the monthly subscription fee.
2. Subscription and Access Your subscription grants you access to our team and resources. We strive to provide quality services, but it is ultimately up to you, the client, to make the most of your subscription time.
3. No Refunds Policy Please note that Business Rocket operates on a strict no refunds policy. Once a subscription fee is paid, it is non-refundable, regardless of the level of usage or satisfaction with our services.
4. Subscription Cancellation You may cancel your subscription with Business Rocket at any time. However, we require a 30-day notice for subscription cancellation. This allows us to adequately wrap up any ongoing projects and provide any necessary assistance during the transition period.
5. Use of Services You agree to use Business Rocket's services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
6. Intellectual Property Rights All materials, including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, music, videos, and other content provided by Business Rocket are the property of Business Rocket or its licensors. These materials are protected by intellectual property rights and shall not be copied, distributed, or used in any way without prior written consent from Business Rocket.
7. Limitation of Liability Business Rocket shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use our services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the service; (iii) any content obtained from the service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content.
8. Amendments to Terms We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms will be posted online. Your continued use of our services will constitute acceptance of the amended terms.
9. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Business Rocket operates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Contact Information For any questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us
By subscribing to and using the services of Business Rocket, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.